Monday, September 13, 2010

When Blogging gone wrong.

In this post I will tell you bad things that might happen when you are blogging badly, for example
Mark Jen, he was a google employee and when he was blogging he put some corporate secrets and then he got fired two days after.

In another incident Ellen Simonetti a former flight attendant, was fired for putting photos of herself in her uniform, and telling her flight stories.


After I've read these two news, I've learnt some things I should not do when I'm blogging.
1. Don't put corporate secrets.
2. Photos of your work.
3. Don't play around with blog. 
4. Don't swear or put foul language.

2 comments:

  1. Kelvin, This is a good start, but I would really like to see more of your own writing here. Can you explain why you are looking at blogging gone wrong, and try to bring a number of cases together into a single post? You need to be careful what you assert: at the moment you are saying if you do this you WILL lose your job. Is this really the case, or is it just one possibility among many? In academic writing we must steer clear of making strong assertions that we cannot back up.

    ReplyDelete